Wednesday, 11 January 2017

Deulofeu moving to AC Milan

Gerard Deulofeu Everton
Did the gaffer just say I could go to Milan?!
Reports coming out of Italy suggest that Everton winger Gerard Deulofeu is ready to move to AC Milan.

Rumours abound that he has agreed to the move and the ball is now in Evertons court as to if it will happen. Toffees boss Ronald Koeman had indicated the player was needed to pad out his squad but a decent offer may sway him.

I am an Everton fan so can give an insiders take on this so to speak. I reckon most Everton fans would say that as long as we get a good amount for him then it would be a good deal for all concerned. Del Boy started off very well for us and looked like a hell of a player but has since tailed off somewhat. I do feel sorry for him as I think he has not had a good run in the team and would benefit more from being central rather than out wide.


Gerard Deulofeu Everton
Koeman made him do a dance off to get the move to Milan
The other reason he may be surplus to requirements is the playing style under Koeman. Big Ron likes to play the pressing game with all players, forwards included, having to track back and tackle. This doesn't suit Deulofeu who was brought in by former Everton boss Roberto Mar***z who favoured a stroll around and see what happens style.

All in all I think this is a goer and a good move for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment